Handmade Gifts: Small Gift Ideas for Women (Pencil box)

3:43 PM

Are you still in search for small gift ideas for women? For your best friend, your sister... - and at best it's also individual, creative and inexpensive. Maybe I got something for you.

Recently I bought some craft supplies I was eager to use. The set contained also a few vintage stamps I wanted to try. After some hard thinking, I had an idea for handmade gifts: a colorful pencil box. Now, my old one, which has already seen better days, finally can retire.

Handmade Gifts
Handmade Gifts: Colorful Pencil Box


Small Gift Ideas for Women: Homemade Christmas Gifts

Handmade Gifts: Instructions and Materials


  • Metall box
  • Acrylic Paint Spray
  • Ink Pads in various colors
  • Vintage Stamps
The metall box I used was a jewelry box formerly. Maybe you know the boxes some brands use to pack their jewelry. This one was pretty scratched on the surface, so the new look came right on time.

Paint the box several times with acrylic spray until the old color is completely covered. Afterwards, release your wildest fantasies (just kidding..) and use different stamps for a new pattern. Stamps and corresponding ink pads are nowadays available in lots of stores.
By the way, I decided to keep my new pencil box - the pencils already moved in 😀

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook / Bloglovin

Subscribe