Best Vegetarian Recipes: Baked Yams Recipe - Simple

5:05 PM

Never do the shopping when you're hungry!
I suppose that was the reason why I bought various new stuff after my appointment at the hairdresser - without any clue what to do with it. "What did you buy all that for?" asked my boyfriend skeptically. I didn't come up with a good answer to it. Moreover, I didn't enjoy most of it.

But I found one new product, which suits perfectly for vegetarian meals: goat cream cheese! Until recently, I always thought it tastes too harsh, if you know what I mean. Then I had this great intuition and combined it with yams. The intense taste of the cream cheese matches ideally to the sweet yams.

Baked Yams Recipe
Best Vegetarian Recipes: Baked Yams with Goat Cream Cheese

Cooking Yams
Best Vegetarian Recipes: Cooking Yams

Vegetarian Meals
Vegetarian Meals: Easy Yam Recipe

Best Vegetarian Recipes: Baked Yams Recipe


  • 17 oz yams
  • 1 onion
  • 1 garlic clove
  • 0.6 cups of cream
  • 3.5 oz Parmesan
  • 5 oz goat cream cheese
  • Nutmeg
  • Salt, Pepper

Best Vegetarian Recipes
Healthy Vegetarian Recipes: Vegetarian Dishes

Cut the yams into slices and onion and garlic into small dices. Grate the Parmesan. Did you know, that Parmesan is a natural flavor enhancer? So no need to be thrifty!
Cover the bottom of a casserole dish with the yams slices and add a bit of cream. Spice it with salt, pepper and nutmeg and add onion and garlic clove. Afterwards cover the yams with Parmesan.
Now add a new layer of yams and repeat the steps (cream, spices and parmesan).

When you're done and no yams are left, bake the dish for around 30 minutes at 392°F. The goat cream cheese serves as a dip. Enjoy your meal.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook / Bloglovin

Subscribe