Kids Advent Calendar Craft: Make Your Own Advent Calendar

8:32 PM

During this blog post, I got kind of sentimental..
Last week, I started to clean the attic (seems to be a task for a whole century) and discovered my first crafted Advent calendar. I made years before I started my diy blog.
It's pretty colorful - perfectly for a kids' Advent calendar craft. Find the instructions and materials below, if you want to make your own Advent Calendar.

Kids Advent Calendar Craft

Kids' Advent Calendar Craft, Made of Felt

Make your own advent calendar

Make Your Own Advent Calendar for Xmas

Kids' Advent Calendar Craft - Materials needed and Instructions

  • Felt in different colors
  • Thread in matching colors
  • Needle
  • Scissors
  • Paint stick
  • Thick wool
First, cut out 24 equally-sized rectangles from the felt. Fold them in the middle of the longer side, afterwards sew them together on the two longer sides on the edge with thread in matching colors. I did it manually, but I think you can also use the sewing machine.

Afterwards you turn the little bags inside out and inscribe the numbers. I made the effort to create patterns and spray the numbers on the bags - I think the result would have been better, if I had just written down them with paint stick. Plus, it would have been much quicker.

For the hanging, use thick wool or thread and sew the bags to the wool/thread.

Kids advent calendar crafts
Colorful Kids' Advent Calendar Crafts

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook / Bloglovin

Subscribe